On 25 May Africa Day 2017, the We Will Lead Africa team launched their first collection – capturing the inspirational stories of 30 everyday African leaders who are doing work that is having an impact for the change and transformation of the continent.
Volume 1 speaks to action and practice. It gathers the stories of those who have a deep interest in or connection to Africa, and have been stirred to action that is making a difference; stories about leadership in and for Africa.
The stories in this volume cover a range of industries and topics for Africa’s advancement including:
- Eight on Literacy and Education –
- Eight on Social Entrepreneurship, Change and Policy –
- Five on Arts and Culture –
- Four on Healthcare and Wellness
- Four on Media and Communications
- One on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
Thank you to each of the contributors who make up this collective story of leadership across Africa: